Friday, November 9, 2007

FREE T-SHIRT!!!!!

OK dear readers here's the deal- whoever is FIRST to comment on this blog, as in, this very post, right here, right now... gets a free t-shirt. Period, easy as that! That's it. No crazy hoops, no shipping and handling. Just a comment!

OK, there is one stipulation. Mom, coworkers, student sitting at the desk 15 feet away from me, crazy stalker ex-boyfriend (OK, I made that one up) if you are reading this, you don't count. In other words, the comment has to be from someone who does not really know me in real life, which, I know, that's rare, because I am kind of a big deal. People know me.

Ready...... set...... comment!!!!

ALSO, whoever posts the most original comment (anyone can play, even those who DO kow me) that mades me laugh out loud, not just "LOL" (as in, mildly amuses me just barely enough to make it worth noting in a 3-letter acronym), but honestly, actually, laugh out loud, you get a free gift also!

GO!!!

9 comments:

KC said...

me me me... am I 1st????

KC said...

Ok How about this one..
today I was vaccuming the girls room I turn around and had to yell "NO NO Rhett stop cutting your hair" Thankfully he didn't get any cut off yet.
less then a minute later I heard words come out of my mouth that I don't think I have ever said before and had never dreamed I would say them.
"Stop spitting on the cat"

Got to love having a 2 year old.

Beth - Admissions Counselor said...

Oh no KC! I really want to be able to give you the shirt, but I think we know each other too well to qualify! LOL.

You are still in contention for the other free gift though!

That means the FREE SHIRT is still on the line for you other readers!!!

DREW said...

So, TRUE STORY!

Was out at the clubs the other night and had went on a walk with one of the people I was with, so we're sitting outside the alley of the club, trying to not freeze and there's a homeless person about 15ft away. So, we're sitting there chatting and the guy gets up and I assume he was getting ready to go to the bathroom or something, BUT NO..instead he gets into his little suitcase thing,pulls out these two metal rods and comes over to us and tells us to GET OUT, that we woke him up and if we don't leave we're going to get it and to accent his threat he bangs the stick against the wall.

Okay, so its not halarious,but it was an interesting situation.

DREW said...

So, TRUE STORY!

Was out at the clubs the other night and had went on a walk with one of the people I was with, so we're sitting outside the alley of the club, trying to not freeze and there's a homeless person about 15ft away. So, we're sitting there chatting and the guy gets up and I assume he was getting ready to go to the bathroom or something, BUT NO..instead he gets into his little suitcase thing,pulls out these two metal rods and comes over to us and tells us to GET OUT, that we woke him up and if we don't leave we're going to get it and to accent his threat he bangs the stick against the wall.

Okay, so its not halarious,but it was an interesting situation.

Greg- Freshman said...

Well I guess I am not getting a free shirt! =/ Lol..

Greg

Greg- Freshman said...

Ok so a sandwhich walks into a bar, right? And he goes up to the bar tender and ask for a drink. The bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve FOOD here!"

Are you histerically laughing yet? =)

Greg

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't qualify for the t-shirt, but here's a joke. Why wouldn't the skeleton eat the clown? Because he tasted FUNNY!!!! Get it? FUNNY!!!!!

Hee Hee. Maybe I made you laugh! GB :)

Anonymous said...

Here's my favorite clean joke:

Why do they polish the tanks in Helsinki every day?

To protect the Finnish!