Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hmmmm

Unfortunately I've got nothing humorous or even slightly clever to say today. I just noticed that my previous blog was more than 7 days old which is my cardinal sin of blogging. So here I am. I'm sitting in a hotel room, just catching up on some business after driving all day. I do have a few blogs I'm working on that will be oh so witty- but I just don' t have the gumption to put them into words tonight. But don't worry, my mind is a steel trap- I won't forget! (Well, I mean, yes I forgot my map, cell phone charger and a few other minor essentials for life on the road, but...)

And congrats to Storm football for an awesome win last weekend!

I'll be back in all of my blogging glory before you know it. As for now, I'm going to turn in- I just realized I am sitting on the bedspread- a major no-no in any hotel. Um, ewwwwww.

4 comments:

DREW said...

Dear Beth,

Just saying HI! Wanted to stop by and see how the life of a oh so talented blogging machine admissions counselor is doing.

London is fantastic as usual!

See you in less than 40 days! I can't decide I'm excitied or sad about that one yet

DREW said...

ps-by trying to decide im excitied or sad. I mean that, thats how soon I leave London. NOT whether or not thats how soon I see you. Because thats ovbiously an EXCITING thing!

Jamie O. said...

I agree about the nasty bedspreads. Bluh, sick.

Kara said...

the remote control has A LOT more GERMS than the bedspread!!!