Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A day of mourning...

You know those relationships that just get better over time? You really learn about the other, come to appreciate their imperfections and devote hours of time and attention really listening to them? Well, this morning that was abruptly ripped away from me and I have to say I am reeling. My morning started like any other. I groaned when the alarm clock went off. I showered in a sleepy daze. I made myself presentable and with 4 minutes to spare, I sat down at my computer, knowing that it would probably make me 5 minutes late to work. But then the awful reality really hit me. My Itunes went wonky! All of my songs, all of my playlists---- gone. Just like that. There was no warning, no horrible freeze-up, no blue-screen of death. One day my 800 songs in all of their toe-tapping, air-guitar prompting glory were there, and the next they were gone. I think there are stages of grief. Something about denial, anger and then maybe acceptance? I'm not sure where horrifically distraught fits in there... any psych majors out there???

Until next time---
-Beth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).